Room Attendant NOC 6661
Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites - Kelowna, BC
A Room Attendant is responsible for a variety of housekeeping services to maintain the cleanliness of a section of guest rooms and public areas of the property on a daily basis in accordance with standards set by the Hotel. Laundry duties may also be required. A Room Attendant must ensure hotel quality and guest satisfactions at all times and assist guests whenever possible. On site training will be provided.
REPORTS TO: Laundry Supervisor, Executive Housekeeper, General Manager.
- Reports to work in required uniform and in adherence with Best Western Inn Kelowna policy.
- Greets guests with a smile and in a warm and courteous manner.
- Responds to guest requests promptly and provides courteous guest service.
- Performs cleaning procedures daily in guest rooms and public areas according to Best Western Inn Kelowna standards.
- Works as a team player.
- Becomes familiar with various room types.
- Handles lost and found items.
- Maintains security measures.
- Restocks housekeeping carts daily with supplies.
- Maintains equipment.
- Observes and reports any repairs needed.
- Assists with laundry duties as required.
- Assists with property interior and exterior clean up duties as required.
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor, Executive Housekeeper or General Manager.
- Must be physically fit in order to fulfill this entry level position.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Adequate command of the English language.
- Capable of following verbal directions.
- Work with other maintenance workers and staff.
- Background in hotel operations is an asset. No formal education required.
- On the job training is provided, some hotel experience is an asset.
Positions Available: 5
Minimum Education: None
Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
2402 Highway 97 N.
Kelowna, BC V1X 4J1
Contact: Rosemary Patterson
Apply by Email to email@example.com