Company Name: Canadian Phytopharmaceuticals Corp.
Title: Chemical Technician
Duties: To provide technical support and services in industrial pharmaceutical chemistry and chemical quality control. Particularly in the natural herb processing industry.
- Assist in setting up and conducting chemical tests and analysis
- Operate and maintin laboratory equipment and apparatus and prepare solutions, reagents and sample formulations
- Compile records for analytical studies
- Assist in developing and conducting programs of sampling and analysis to main quality standards
- Carry out other technical functions in support of chemical research and industrial processing, tests and analysis.
Education Requirement: college program in chemical, biochemical or chemical engineering technology or other related field.
Work Experience: At least two years of work experience in the related fields, ideally in the natural herb processing industry is required.