** We will NOT take any phone calls/ visit in person about job openings, thanks for your cooperation!!! Please read How to apply**
Dominion Masonry is the one of the largest commercial masonry companies in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia. The company is currently seeking 5 Construction labourers and helpers.
Load, unload and transport construction materials, Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades, Mix, pour and spread materials, Assist heavy equipment operators, Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction, Assist in drilling and blasting rock, Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs, Level earth to fine grade specifications, Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Credentials not required;
• Experience: Will train;
• Languages: Basic English;
• Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs);
• Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Gloves;
• Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding;
• Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Confined spaces, Dusty;
How to apply
• If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and cover letter specifying the position to our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• ** we will not take any phone calls/ visit in person about job openings
• We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates for current postings will be contacted. All other applications will not be processed and will be destroyed.