Whistler Mountain Adventure School (WMAS), located in Whistler’s Function Junction, is hiring a Business Development Officer.
Based in Whistler this position is fulltime, permanent, and has an indeterminate end date.
You will be responsible for managing marketing programs to grow the European student body enrolling in WMAS programs.
- Plan and execute marketing and recruitment projects;
- Develop overseas marketing teams and co-ordinate their activities;
- Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to increase enrolment;
- Develop relationships with international schools to build student exchange opportunities;
- Conduct market research questionnaires to determine best ways to expend marketing budget;
- Design and develop sales channels and provide reports on progress.
Salary is $60,000 per annum.
Travel to European markets will be provided and required.
A business degree is required.
Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Business development and sales experience in the European target markets is required.
Please send resume, with Cover Letter explaining how you meet the requirements of this job by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604 962 2219. Email is preferred.
No drop ins or phone calls please. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted