Position: Hairstylists (NOC 6271)
Employer: Chatters Seven Oaks Limited o/a Chatters Salon
Location: #101, 32900 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford, BC V2S 5A1
Wages: $12.00/hour, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Medical & Dental benefits. Service Commissions and bonuses.
Free education opportunities. Flexible hours
Shifts: Days, Evenings, Weekends
Vacancy: 2 Full time permanent positions
• Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences
• Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm, and style hair
• Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
• Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
• May clean and style wigs and hair pieces
• May apply hair extensions
• Shampoo and rinse hair
• May perform receptionist duties and order supplies
• May train or supervise other hairstylists, hairstylist apprentices, and helpers.
• Education: completion of high school.
• Minimum required experience at least 2 years
• Most part of the job requires standing for long periods
• Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills, well-groomed and professional appearance, good customer service skills, effective communication skills, good time management, good manual dexterity, and pleasant and outgoing personality.
To apply, please send resume via email to email@example.com OR via fax to 1-888-409-0483 OR
online at www.chatters.ca
Please indicate ‘Hairstylist (002) – Chatters’ in the subject line of email or cover letter.