The Maintenance Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative support to the Maintenance Manager and Department. Primarily responsible for incoming and outgoing correspondence, telephone calls, filing, and assisting with administrative tasks as requested.
1. 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
2. Education in business administration.
3. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. Ability to coordinate and organize meetings.
5. High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure.
6. Experience in customer service.
7. General office experience and experience with a multi-line phone system.
8. Excellent computer skills with word processing and spreadsheet applications (Microsoft products).
9. Ability to work independently.
10. Proven ability to work in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
11. Willing to work a flexible schedule coinciding with work volumes.
12. Must have an energetic personality, people skills, and good grooming standards.
13. Well-developed interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
14. Knowledge of a second language (preferably German): spoken & written is an asset.
15. Legally entitled to work in Canada.
Are you looking for a great job - and a great lifestyle? Do you love the outdoors? Would you like to work for the finest heliski resort in the world? If you share a passion for excellence then this opportunity at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing may be the right fit for you. At MWHS we work hard...and play harder.
Mike Wiegele Heli Skiing is located in Blue River, BC, Canada. Blue River is situated on Yellowhead Highway 5 halfway between Kamloops and Jasper. Blue River is paradise to those who love the outdoors. The amazing mountain peaks, and glacier-fed lakes and rivers of the area make for outstanding summer and winter adventure. The small town of Blue River is an excellent base from which to live and explore the pristine wilderness of the BC Interior.
When you work at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing you become part of a larger family of motivated people who thrive in a natural environment that promotes safe practice and good health. Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing offers several benefits in addition to competitive wages. We encourage our staff to become actively involved and enjoy the benefits of work at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing while respecting guidelines and policy.
• Discounted rates at various hotels in Kamloops and Jasper
• Staff meal plan
• 25 % off retail items in our world class boutique
• Fitness center
• Staff accommodation plan