At Paradise Banquet Hall we are looking for a Banquet Hall Manager with an extensive management experience in the food indusrty. The applicant should be able to control all activites of Banquet parties and able to perform the following tasks;
1. Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a Banquet Hall.
2. Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
3. Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
4. Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance & control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
5. Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
6. Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
The applicant should be able to speak English fluently. The knowlege of languages "Punjabi" & "Hindi" would be an asset for the applicant. Some high School diploma is required for this job position and some university level degree or diploma would be an asset for the applicant. The wages @ $25.00 will be payable for this job position.
Please email your complete resume at email@example.com or mail your resume.
No phone calls please. Only selected applicants will be called for an Interview.