Noaisys is an Immigration Consulting & International Students Advisory firm, authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to give advice and / or represent our clients. We are members of "Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council". Our team specializes in providing professional assistance in Immigration matters and International education to our clients from across the world. We are located in Delta, British Columbia, Canada. However, we operate through our affiliated offices in different countries around the world.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Administrative Assistant to join our firm. The Administrative Assistant will be an integral part of the team, interacting with clients, handling calls, assisting with office operations and providing administrative assistance to team members.
Location: Suite 209-6950 Nicholson Road, Delta, BC, V4E 1Z7, Canada
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $21.00 Hourly
Work Hours: 40 hrs/week
Position Available: 1
Work conditions: Customer service based and repetitive tasks
• Prepare daily work reports (day's work/progress/status on each client file on day to day basis) and hand over or discuss with the supervisor.
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mails.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the RCIC.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory. Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Answer telephone calls and electronic enquiries.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Greet visitors; ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the appropriate person.
• Keep individual client status charts updated.
• Attend daily meetings.
• Set application filing goals for each file being worked on.
• Arranging and monitoring couriers.
• General filing and maintenance of all client files as per ICCRC regulations.
• Drafting, proofreading, editing of documents and correspondents as required.
• Faxing and photocopying correspondence and documents.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Experience an asset
• Knowing Indian Languages, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil, will be an asset
• Knowledge of Asian Education System will be an asset
• Posses strong command of the English language -- verbally and written
• Ability to prioritize work based upon the importance
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Ability to handle business equipment and proficient in use of computer software such as Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Ability to skillfully deal with customers on the phone, employees and management.
Interested candidates, please Email (ONLY) your resume with a cover letter with subject line - Administrative Assistant