We are seeking talented and creative individuals interested in developing products for durable medical equipment markets throughout the world.
This positions will be responsible for the entire cycle of product development, from concept, to production, to evaluating market feedback.
• Meeting deadlines by managing the development process from design to production
• Design ideation, development, and construction of product concepts.
• Create, adjust, and maintain product designs that matches market trend and demands
• Monitoring quality, production and development progress at various facilities overseas
• Evaluate market demands and assess potential product improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial or Product Design (or equivalent education)
• 5+ years’ of related design and development experience, preferably in the healthcare or personal transportation field
• Proficient with modeling software and able to create and render presentable concepts
• Must be able to travel overseas frequently
• International experience is an asset
• Proficiency in other languages is an asset (Japanese, Chinese, German, French)
If you are interested in this position, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your cover letter, resume, and any relevant portfolios to email@example.com.