Reporting to the Supply Chain Supervisor, the primary role of the Customer Service Coordinator (CSC) is to effectively execute Vanderpol’s Eggs customer service orders, ensure orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner, and perform inside sales in a manner that enhances the overall customer service experience. The CSC is a member of the Supply Chain team and provides support to other roles within the department as required.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in a customer service and/or supply chain function with relevant certificate/diploma in a related field;
- Proven ability to develop strong customer relationships within a sales driven organization, leading to the accomplishment of service and sales goals;
- Extremely proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, and spreadsheet/database (MS Excel) to ensure accurate data entry;
- Driven to accomplish goals within a fast-paced environment that delivers on customer promises;
- Direct working knowledge of customer service operations, warehouse management, inventory control, and supply chain management preferably within food processing/manufacturing;
- Capability to work with internal departments and external partners in a manner that promotes positive relationships and contributes to a team approach;
- Superior time management skills, detail orientation, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision;
- Problem-solver with solid analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot;
- Negotiation skills with emphasis on win-win solutions;
- Strong written and verbal skills;
- Ability to deal with changes, delays or unexpected events in a professional and timely manner.
Applicants with the following experience and skills - beneficial to performing this role – will have first consideration:
- Professional designation such as Customer Service Management is a plus;
- Technical background, experience and education within food manufacturing/sciences preferred;
- Experience with Navision is a plus.
We welcome your application for this position. In return, we’d like to provide a safe and friendly working environment where your skills and productivity are recognized.