1) Responsible for independently planning research project and developing new product lines of monoclonal antibodies for lateral flow tests;
2) Responsible for drafting and coordinating the submissions of academic manuscripts;
3) Deliver internal and external scientific presentations;
4) Support business development: perform literature and patent searches, evaluate new technologies.
1) Be eligible to apply for NSERC Industrial R&D Fellowships (please see: http://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/Students-Etudiants/PD-NP/Industrial-Industrielle_eng.asp for eligibility criteria);
2) Excellent English oral and written communication skills;
3) Experience in molecular biology techniques: gene cloning, subcloning techniques, PCR, RT-PCR, protein expression using various expression vector system, protein purification via chromatography;
4) Experience in ELISA, Western Blot and cell culture;
5) Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment;
6) Oral and written communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin) are a plus.