With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: smiling employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere and opportunities to grow.
Great guest service and great value are our foundation, but those aren't the only components that have helped our success. It's also because of our people: committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Denny's the great place it is to work.
Strong leadership is another cornerstone at Denny's, and our hands-on team of experienced and dynamic managers have the ability to touch every aspect of our business from recruiting to marketing. Come join a company where you will have an opportunity to have fun, make money and be heard.
The Denny’s Restaurant located at 175 Kokanee Way, Kamloops, BC, is currently recruiting for the positions of Host/Hostess, FULL TIME Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This is a 24/7 location and a variety of shifts are available to accommodate many applicants employment needs. Weekends, Day, afternoon and late night shifts available.
• An entry level position, we will train you one-on-one.
• Must have a friendly, courteous personality and like dealing with the public.
• Must be energetic, enthusiastic, and able to spend long periods of time on their feet.
• Seat customers, serve coffee and refills and check with guests for additional service
• Clean work station.
• Ability to speak and understand English.
• Careful, accurate ability to take cash, and make change and use the debit/credit card machine.
• Work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Be able to multi-task.
Compensation & Benefits:
Wages: To be negotiated.
• Benefits: Uniforms, Tip Sharing.
• Full Time positions only: Group Life, Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care Insurance Benefits.
• Vacation Pay is paid in accordance with the Provincial Labour Standards.
If you want to join our Friendly Denny’s Team and you want to build your future career in the Hospitality Industry (the General Manager of Tomorrow), please send your resume for consideration.
We thank all of the candidates who may apply, ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
Only Canadian citizens, permanent residents or holders of valid Work Permits will be considered.