Status Electrical Corporation is looking for exceptional individuals to join our Status Systems Division. The Systems Division is seeking qualified Technicians. Areas of work include the installation of and commissioning of:
Nurse Call Systems
Patient Wandering Systems
Access Control Systems
- New Construction and Renovation of Nurse Call and Patient Wandering Systems
- AUSTCO SYSTEMS experience required
-Experience working in Senior's homes and Hospitals
- Troubleshooting and maintenance experience with Nurse call and Patient Wandering Systems
- Must have minimum three (3) relevant references
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the workplace
- Must have attention to detail and strong work ethic
You are an individual who has worked in construction and installation of new construction and/or building upgrade projects. You have 3-5 years of hands on experience in one or more of our areas of work listed above. You are driven, safe, punctual, and a team player.
We want to find and grow the finest construction and service technicians in the industry!
Come join a winning team today!
Located in Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada, Status Electrical Corporation (Status) has been an industry leader for almost 30 years, employing up to 500 skilled and dedicated individuals with areas of expertise including industrial, institutional and commercial electrical, instrumentation and controls contracting, and project management.
Throughout its three Divisions - Electrical, Automation, and Low Voltage Systems, Team Status utilizes a strong management and supervisory structure to execute each and every project safely, on schedule, in a most efficient, cost effective manner, with attention to detail and conformance to the project specification