With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: smiling employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere and opportunities to grow.
Great guest service and great value are our foundation, but those aren't the only components that have helped our success. It's also because of our people: committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Denny's the great place it is.
Strong leadership is another cornerstone at Denny's, and our hands-on team of experienced and dynamic managers have the ability to touch every aspect of our business from recruiting to marketing. Come join a company where you will have an opportunity to have fun, make money and be heard.
The NEW Denny’s Restaurant will be located at 19777 Willowbrook Drive, Langley, BC, is recruiting for the positions of both FULL TIME and PART TIME Cooks and will provide a variety of shifts to meet the needs of successful candidates. We accommodate students, families who need specialized hours to accommodate child care and those who are working more than one job.
• The job requires stocking foods in kitchen storage areas cleaning,
• Stocking fridges and freezers
• Maintaining product storage in a safe and efficient manner for use (by shelf dates).
• Maintaining food safety and following food safe procedures,
• Adhering to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards.
• Presenting food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product to the customer.
• The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook’s Team to maintain high sanitation and safety standards.
• You must have some cooking experience.
• You must be highly organized and able to multitask.
• You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods
• You must be able to read, write and communicate well in English.
• One on one training will be provided to all successful applicants.
• We provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Cook’s Training Program for all newly hired cooks at Denny’s, even those with extensive experience.
Wages are: To be negotiated (based on qualifications and experience.)
We provide: a competitive benefit package which includes Provincial Medical, Extended Health, Group Life Insurance, Dental and Vision Care provided for FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT ONLY.
Denny’s will provide you with your uniforms, you will receive a meal allowance and vacation pay is paid in accordance with Provincial Labour Standards
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in Hospitality, please send us your resume.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) that would support a foreign worker.