Please note, this a temporary full time (maternity leave coverage) position that is based out of our Pemberton office.
This role requires a diverse skill set, while taking care of all general administrations functions for TLH Heliskiing Ltd Pemberton Office it also has a guest relations and reservation focus. This role requires extensive product knowledge that can assist our future guest with booking when required. The Office Coordinator will be key in the company’s management of the human resource process.
• Be responsible for timely front desk phone management
• Assist with the guest reservation process
• Assist the company accountant with administration as required
• Assist the CFO with administration as required
• Assist the Director of Business Development with administration as required (CRM Database Management)
• Assist with the company’s social medial campaign
• Administration of the recruitment process
• Act as a company ambassador on winter transfer days ensuring all aspect of the transfer run smoothly
• Responsible for receiving all office delivery’s and ensuring they reach their final destination in a
• Develop a strong working relationship with staff at the lodge to ensure all administration need there are being met
• Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma
• Must have extensive experience with MSOffice and Google Apps for Business.
• Must possess strong verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills and be a team player
• Must be able to work in a fast past environment, have good time management skills and excellent attention to detail
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Note: Due to the nature of our business all members of the team may be required to take on additional responsibilities at times to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.tlhheliskiing.com/about-us/employment/current-job-postings/
We thank all those that apply but only those that are short listed will be contacted.