Park Place Daycare is hiring a permanent, full-time, early childhood educator assistant. We prefer someone who can start immediately.
• Works under the supervision of professional educator and within operational guidelines.
• Assists on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
• Set-up, clean-up of activities.
• Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations
• Works with individual students requested.
• Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
• Prepare and serve snacks
• Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period
• Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials
Location: Unit 1- 1225 E. Keith Road, North Vancouver, BC
Education: Completion of secondary school and Early Childhood Education Assistant Certificate program
Experience: 3-6 months of experience needed
Language: Basic English needed, second language is an asset
Work hour: 37.5
hours per week.
Benefits: Extended health and dental insurance, 10 days of paid vacation
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org