Position: Full time Live-in Caregiver needed for 3 young children
The position is full time and live-in, 40 hours per week, reside in beautiful South Surrey.
The ideal candidate must:
- complete secondary school
- has 6 months of full-time training or/
- has 1 year of full-time living caregiver work experience during the past 3 years
The person will be working in Surrey private home and be patient and friendly to children.
Job duties include:
- Supervise and take care for 3 children, assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
- Do grocery shopping wash/iron clothing and house linens, and perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Take children to and from school and to appointments.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
- Preparer and serve nutritious meals.
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
The salary is $1,640 per month ($10.25/hour
), with $325 deducted for room and board. A well-furnished private room is provided.
To apply, please contact Han by reply to email: ningzhou[at]hotmail[dot]com