Site-C - RCC Section - Interface and Planning Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Construction Managers (0711)
NOC Job Title: Construction Manager
Expires in 42 days
Last Updated: 2017-01-05
Job Number: 359619
Fort St John, British Columbia
Site C Clean Energy Project, Northeast
Employer: Peace River Hydro Partners
Location: 7007 269 Road Fort St John British Columbia
Term: Full time, permanent
Hours: 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am, 21 days in and 7 days out
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, AD&D, LTD, life insurance, room and board onsite at camp facilities
Vacation: 15 paid vacation days per year
Other: Discretionary bonus
• Lead and manage the RCC Section - wide interface management process, and thereby fulfil the obligations of the project wide Interface Management Plan. To organize, chair, control and minute regular Interface Coordination Meetings with the interface parties to promote cross-package interaction and close cooperation between the RCC Section and all relevant parties on the project.
• Development of RCC Section specific interface management procedures and processes. Administration of the cross-package inputs to the Project Interface Management Database and ensuring that each party initiates, manages and closes out all interface issues in a timely manner with traceable documentation.
• Coordination of progress schedules and reporting from the various groups within the section: Crushing/Aggregate Production, RCC Production, CVC Production, RCC/CVC Placement, RCC Section and Earthworks section schedule interface coordination.
• RCC Section Planning and Scheduling, including schedule updates, revisions, forecasts and interfacing with overall project schedule and contractual milestones.
• RCC Section Design and Construction Interface Management.
• RCC Section Contract/Subcontracts/Procurement Interface Management, including preparation of interface agreements between various parties/groups.
• RCC Section Risk Analysis and Management and integration into project risk analysis.
• RCC Section and Department Interface Management, including Technical, Safety, Environmental, Commercial and Site Services on matters pertaining to the RCC Section.
• Quantity Management, including management of report generation from various sections, prepare and maintain database of various reports, with summary reporting to section managers and RCC Section Manger.
• Coordination with Regulatory Agencies for matters pertaining to RCC.
Experience and Qualifications
• Degree in Engineering with focus in hydraulics, civil construction or related
• 3 years of senior project management experience accumulated on large-scale hydro electric dam construction projects
• 5 years of wide-ranging experience in RCC Dam construction management
• Experience working in a P3 international Joint Venture environment
• Client representative experience on a hydro electric construction project
• Relevant software expertise, including Primavera
How to Apply