Food Counter Attendants
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations (6641)
NOC Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Expires in 58 days
Last Updated: 2019-06-11
Job Number: 561570
Port Alberni, British Columbia
V9Y 4W5, Canada
2 Full time Food Counter Attendants needed for 1015507 B.C. LTD DBA PIZZA HUT at Port Alberni, B.C. (Even though this position is full time position, we encourage part time job seekers to apply as well. Salary 13.85 dollars per hour and no of hours are 40 per week.
Work Location: 3751 10th Ave Port Alberni BC V9Y 4W5.
- Take customers' order
- Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
- Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
- Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food use
- May receive payment for food items purchased.
Employment requirements: Some secondary school education is usually required.
Others: Candidate is willing to work a variety shifts and weekends.
How to apply: Please email your resume at email@example.com.
How to Apply