Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Farm Supervisors and Specialized Livestock Workers (8253)
NOC Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Expires in 28 days
Last Updated: 2019-06-04
Job Number: 566241
9822 Gillard Ave
summerland, British Columbia
V0H 1Z0, Canada
• Plan and Supervise farm workers and labourers’ activities like planting, cultivating, harvesting and storing of field
• Coordinate with farm owner on work plans and programs and makes recommendations for improvements, land preparation, fertilizing, planting crops, and cultivation
• Determine soil use and rotation of crops.
• Requisition equipment and materials.
• Approve work schedules for farm workers and labourers.
• Make reports on time, equipment, materials, and production; keeps records and prepares estimates of needs.
• Maintain safety and quality control standards.
Education: No Formal Education
Experience: Atleast 1 year experience in Farm Supervision
Language : Basic English Skills
Wages and benefits:
Wage: $19/ hour, 40 hours per week
Overtime: one and half (after 40 hours per week )
Vacation pay: 2 weeks after completing one year continous work
how to apply:
Please forward resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
work location :
9822 Gillard Avenue, Summerland BC V0H 1Z8 Canada
The employer promotes employment equity and job diversity. Therefore, this job is also open for new immigrants, aboriginal people, mature workers.
How to Apply