Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents (6663)
NOC Job Title: Janitor
Expires in 5 days
Last Updated: 2019-06-04
Job Number: 566348
7220 #4 Road
Richmond, British Columbia
V6Y 2T3, Canada
Convenience Building Maintenance Ltd. Located in Richmond is looking for full Time Permanent Janitor Supervisor to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Supervise and co-ordinate the work of light duty, industrial or specialized cleaners and janitors
· Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
· Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
· Hire and train cleaning staff
· Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
· Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
· Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
· May perform certain cleaning duties
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Previous experience in a area of cleaning is usually required.
- Previous supervisory experience may be required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 20.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per- as Company Policy
7220 No 4 Road
Richmond BC V6Y 2T3
Job Location: Various locations in lower mainland
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply