Automotive Service Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical Repairers (7321)
NOC Job Title: Automotive Service Technician
Expires in 9 days
Last Updated: 2019-05-28
Job Number: 566820
Unit B - 6869 Canada Way,
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5E 3R3, Canada
Rasha Investment Ltd. DBA Rasha Auto Repair & Mechanic Services located in Burnaby, BC is looking for full time permanent Automotive Service Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
Automotive service technicians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups.
- Advice customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and high school, college or industry courses in automotive technology is required to be eligible for trade certification.
Salary: $29.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit B – 6869 Canada Way,
Burnaby, BC. V5E 3R3
How to Apply:
No phone calls please!!! Selected candidate’s will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply