IT Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Computer and Information Systems Managers (0213)
NOC Job Title: Computer Projects Manager
Expires in 6 days
Last Updated: 2019-06-13
Job Number: 567615
12788 76A Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1S9, Canada
IT Project Manager
Bulwark security & AV solutions Ltd. Located in Surrey is looking for full time permanent IT Project Manager to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
A project manager is a person who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
- Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
- Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
· A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is required.
· Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $ 44.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Unit # 208-12785 76A Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 1S9
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply