User Support Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 4
NOC Group: User Support Technicians (2282)
NOC Job Title: User Support Technician
Expires in 36 days
Last Updated: 2019-06-04
Job Number: 567672
#112- 12025 Nordel Way
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1W1, Canada
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: UI Technologies Inc.
Industry Title: Other Telecommunications (5179)
Job Title: User Support Technician
Employer: UI Technologies Inc.
Job Type: Parmanent; Full-Time
Educational Requirements: Secondary school is required.
Experience Requirements: 7 months to 1 year experience is required.
1. Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document the problems experienced.
2. Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions.
3. Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users.
4. Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties.
5. Provide business systems, network and internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
6. Collect, organize and maintain problems and solution logs for use by other technical support analysts.
7. Participate in the redesign of applications and other software.
8. May supervise other technical suypport workers in the group.
Work Location: #112 12025 Nordel Way, Surrey BC V3W1W1
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can forward their resumes at UItechltd@gmail.com.
Note: No walk-ins and phone calls please.
How to Apply