Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers (0611)
NOC Job Title: Marketing Co-Ordinator
Expires in 57 days
Last Updated: 2019-06-28
Job Number: 570899
3889 Keith Street
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5J 5K4, Canada
The primary duties and responsibilities will include the following:
· Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including marketing trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications and demographic data.
· Conduct competitive analysis and market research to assess products to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs based on data collected.
· Collect customer feedbacks and product information to advise on marketing and promotion strategies.
· Adjusts marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts.
· Pro-actively communicates internally and externally, gather and prepare communications materials, and coordinate promotions and events.
· Develop new ideas, proposals and concepts for all potential areas of brand improvement.
· Report findings and results to upper management and executives.
· Consult and work with designers, website specialists, photographers to create flyers, advertising copy, graphic designs and promotional materials.
· Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
· Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
· College diploma from a recognized institution in business marketing, public relations, computer applications, design or communications.
- A passion for apparel industry.
- Advanced computer sills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop/InDesign.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent proofreading skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management skills, flexibly in terms of responsibility.
- Fluent in English. Mandarin is an asset, but not required.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply