Greenhouse Farm Workers
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: 2020-01-01
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 55
NOC Group: Nursery and Greenhouse Workers (8432)
NOC Job Title: Greenhouse Worker
Expires in 42 days
Last Updated: 2019-09-09
Job Number: 572827
3752 Arthur Dr
Delta, British Columbia
V4K 3N2, Canada
Greenhouse Farm Workers – Full Time
Compensation: $13.85 per hour (BC Wage Rate: 1st June 2019)
Employment type: Full-time cycle
ARE YOU THE NEXT MEMBER OF OUR FULL-TIME LABOURER TEAM?
Full time position will run now through sometime in 01 January 2020-November 2020; Pay rate $ 13.85 Dayshift 40-45 hours per week and usually weekends.
* Thrive in a fast paced cold and very humid environment such as cleaning, heat stand, physically demanding task/working environment.
* Maintenance works, picking, pruning, loading of fruit onto a cart, packaging on hot house and other greenhouse operation.
* Must be able to stand or walk all day on a plastic liners and concrete.
* Must be able to follow verbal.
* Must be able to perform moderately strenuous physical labour.
* Must comply with the hygiene requirements from CanadaGap-Food Safe Audit, SGS Social Audit, WorkSafe B.C. regulations.
* Maintain inventory and order materials as required Clean working areas, Maintenance, Safety protocols such as Pipe-works, Crop-stand supports, Rail works, Picking carts safety procedures from yearly certification requirements from Neil Engineering.
How to Apply
Contact: Con Ishikawa Ayllon, PhD., P.Ag