Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Labourers in Metal Fabrication (9612)
NOC Job Title: Helper, Welder
Expires in 11 days
Last Updated: 2019-08-08
Job Number: 579370
2520 Davies Avenue
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
V3C 4T7, Canada
Welder, Helper NOC 9612
Wesgar Inc. is a supplier of precision sheet metal components and value-added services to customers throughout Canada, the United States and Mexico.
We are looking for enthusiastic & reliable individuals to join our production team.
Job title: Welder, helper
Location: 1634 Kebet Way, Port Coquitlam BC, V3C 5W9
Status: Permanent Full Time
Number of vacancies: 2
Shift: Must be willing to work day and afternoon
Hourly rate: CAD $22.
- Perform any duties to assist welders in welding, brazing, thermal and arc cutting, moving tools, supplies and work pieces
- Place work pieces into furnace to preheat for specific time
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas and equipment
- Follow welders’ instructions to adjust welding machine temperatures
- Maintain knowledge of various types of metals
- Follow oral and written directions
- Read and interpret work orders
- Assist in the repairing of products by dismantling, straightening and reshaping
- Reassemble parts using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools
- Operate various tools and types of equipment
- Identify safety risks and hazards, and comply with relevant safety procedures and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
· Ability to work with others to achieve job goals
· Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions
Wesgar provides employees with a health benefits, paid vacations, profit sharing, employee recognition programs (company BBQs, employee referral bonus program, years of services award).
How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for all resumes that we receive, however we will only contact candidates that have been selected for interview.
How to Apply