Office Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 82 days
Last Updated: 2019-08-13
Job Number: 580182
8475 Ontario Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5X 3E8, Canada
Company Name: Power Cool Electrical & Refrigeration Mech. Ltd.
Location: Unit 205 - 8475 Ontario Street, Vancouver BC Canada V5X 3E8
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions: 1
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time (will also consider part-time)
Overtime: As per provincial standards - $36.00 after 8hrs/day, 40hrs/wk
Education College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of
1 year to 2 years
Experience: No experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
· Organize and schedule appointments and meetings.
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff.
· Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
· Prepare Correspondence, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
· Liaise with staff and management to handle requests and queries.
· Answer phones and email and relay messages.
· Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
· Coordinate information gathering from clients & perform data entry tasks.
· Handle incoming mail and distribute to appropriate department.
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers and New immigrants. Even though this position is a full-time position, but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.
How to Apply