Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1231)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Expires in 6 days
Last Updated: 2019-08-16
Job Number: 581432
SUITE 202 - 2502 ST. JOHN'S STREET
Port Moody, British Columbia
V3H 2B4, Canada
Hawk Technologies located in Port Moody, BC provides high-tech security services to small and medium-sized businesses, construction companies, industries and educational institutions. We are looking for full time permanent Bookkeeper to join our team as soon as possible.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
or Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Salary: $23.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week, With Benefits as per company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Suite 202 – 2502 ST. John’s Street
Port moody, BC, V3H 2B4
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please!!! Selected candidate’s will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply