Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Dispatchers and Radio Operators (1475)
NOC Job Title: Dispatcher, Trucks
Expires in 13 days
Last Updated: 2019-08-23
Job Number: 582564
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 2V3, Canada
KingK Transport located in the city of Surrey, BC looking to Hire full time and Permanent Dispatcher.The person should have some High-Secondary Education along with minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Resolve work related problems
- Recruit and hire staff
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
We pay competitive wages $23.75 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Or Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Apply