Sales And Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Sales, Marketing and Advertising Managers (0611)
NOC Job Title: Sales And Marketing Manager
Expires in 109 days
Last Updated: 2019-09-11
Job Number: 585937
#110-111, 8277 129 St.
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 0A6, Canada
RELIANCE KITCHEN CABINET LTD.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager (0124)
Company: Reliance Kitchen Cabinet Ltd.
Permanent Position: We require 1 Sales and Marketing Manager for our company.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $40.25 Hourly (40 Hours per week)
Over Time Wage: $60.37 per hour
Number of Vacancies: 1
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Location: #110-111, 8277 129 Street, Surrey BC V3W 0A6 Canada
A university degree/college diploma in business administration;OR in a related field with a specialization in sales/marketing
4-5 years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative OR in a related occupation required.
- Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet, Intranet and mobile applications to manage an organization's online presence including public relations, communications, commercial activities and social media management.
• As per employment standards act;
• Overtime after 40 hours per week;
• The employee will be entitled to 4% Vacation Pay.
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NO PHONE CALL AND WALK INS
How to Apply