Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 4
NOC Group: Other Technical Occupations in Therapy and Assessment (3235)
NOC Job Title: PTA (Physical Therapist Assistant)
Expires in 44 days
Last Updated: 2019-09-23
Job Number: 587892
702-13737 96 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3V 0C6, Canada
- Assist Physio’s between patient treatment. Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Carry out treatment programs, under the direction of physiotherapists and/or occupational therapists, to rehabilitate patients with various injuries or disabilities
- Assist during assessment of patients and carry out treatment programs and develop materials for use with patient
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Liaising with patients and discussing treatment plans
- Demonstrating exercises and monitoring patient progress
- Help managing All incoming and outgoing calls of our Office
- Chasing and generating potential leads and closing appointment sales
- Coordinating and staffing the front office
- Ability to listen and have rapport with clients.
- Take patients' general medical and ophthalmic history and document patient’s rehabilitation progress.
- Physiotherapy assistants require completion of a two- to three-year college program in physical rehabilitation therapy.
- A two-year physical therapy assistant (PTA) program and supervised practical training.
Experience Is An Asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
How to Apply