Amazon Courier Driver
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 30
NOC Group: Delivery and Courier Service Drivers (7414)
NOC Job Title: Courier Driver
Expires in 109 days
Last Updated: 2019-10-17
Job Number: 591210
4242 Phillips Av
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5A 2X2, Canada
Wyngit has one simple goal: revolutionize the business-to-business courier industry with a combination of new technology and old-time customer service.
Wyngit Delivery is a quickly growing company who is looking for Delivery Drivers to deliver packages from our warehouse by Burnaby Lake. We are looking for a responsible and self-driven delivery driver to join our team. As a Courier Driver in our company, you will play a huge role in creating an outstanding customer experience. Your main duty will be to serve our customers and clients by delivering orders in a timely manner. We are looking for hard-working individuals with a good driving record and great customer service skills.
With over 100 employees, we are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Potential to work overtime
- Bonuses for top performers
- Employee rewards program
- Generous benefits plan
- Guarantee 10 hours per shift
- Use of a company vehicle
- Opportunity to gain experience with one of the worlds fastest growing companies
- Excellent Driving Record
- Valid BC Class 5 drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Flexible schedule
- 10.5-hour workday
- Customer Service Experience
- Comfortable driving large vehicles
- Reliable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 21 years of age or older
- Legal to work in Canada
- You must be comfortable getting in and out of a Van throughout the day
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must able to work under limited supervision
- Must able to drive on the road for 8-10 hours
- Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness
- Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team
Successful candidates will use a Sprinter size van and be guided by a software system to deliver packages per day on a pre-determined route.
All Candidates must go through an interview and background check before being considered for the position.
Wyngit believes in 4 Core Values:
- Worthy of Trust: We keep our promises and are committed to doing business the right way.
- Customer Focused: We provide quality products and services that meet our customers' needs.
- Respect for Each Other: We are inclusive and collaborative. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and talents can contribute and grow.
- Winning with Integrity: We are passionate about becoming the unrivaled industry leader by achieving superior results for our customers, staff and communities.
Our goal is to build a fun, safe, and fair working environment. We want to make sure everyone on the team is heard and enjoys coming into work!
We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants.
We look forward to speaking with you!
How to Apply