Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Farmers and Farm Managers (8251)
NOC Job Title: Farm Manager
Expires in 63 days
Last Updated: 2019-11-18
Job Number: 591559
2727 240 st
Langley, British Columbia
V2Z 1N3, Canada
Bachan Farms, located at 2727 240 St, Langley, BC, Canada, V2Z 1N3, is hiring a Farm Manager to manage its farm.
Position: Full time Farm Manager
- Manage the overall operations of a farm
- Determine the amount and kinds of cultivation
- Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities
- Hire and manage farm personnel
- Establish a marketing program
- Develop and keep financial and production records
- Purchase farm machinery, seed, feed and other supplies
- Maintain farm machinery, equipment and buildings
- Perform farming duties.
- Managers in agriculture manage farms of various sizes which may specialize in crops such as wheat, apples, berries or vegetables etc.
1-2 years farming experience, obtained as a farm supervisor will be an asset
- A university degree or college diploma in agricultural management or another field related to crop production will be an asset.
- Seconday schooling is mandatory.
Underrepresented groups, aboriginal, newcomers and persons legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Please email your resume at: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
No personal calls or walk ins please.
How to Apply