Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Other Financial Officers (1114)
NOC Job Title: Financial Management Officer
Expires in 20 days
Last Updated: 2019-11-19
Job Number: 591597
Truwest Mortgage Incorporated DBA. Dominion Lending Centres Truwest Mortgage located in Surrey, BC is looking for a full time permanent “Account Manager” to join their team as soon as possible.
- Identify clients' financial goals and objectives to help them in implementing better financial plans
- Analyze clients' financial records, set goals and develop financial strategies for them.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Make recommendations concerning cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, retirement and estate planning.
- Arrange for sale of financial products and investments.
- Review and examine financial services and institutions to ensure compliance with governing legislation and regulation.
- Meet clients to discuss about their liabilities and assets, and type, price and condition of the property.
- Operate as a lead- point of contact for any matter specific to the clients.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize their profit.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $38.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply