Inventory/ Warehouse Associate
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Shippers and Receivers (1471)
NOC Job Title: Shipping And Receiving Clerk
Expires in 5 days
Last Updated: 2019-11-06
Job Number: 595497
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Alpine Aerotech is a repair, maintenance, and overhaul facility for Bell Helicopters that was founded in 1990. Based in the beautiful Okanagan, we also have an additional hangar in the Lower Mainland. At Alpine Aerotech we are committed to providing exceptional customer service, technical expertise, quality of workmanship, and delivering what we promise. We have established a reputation as a high-quality service provider to helicopter operators and have achieved a high level of customer loyalty and referrals. We support our employees and believe that Experience has no Substitute.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Alpine Aerotech as a Stores and Warehouse Associate, in our Abbotsford location. We are seeking goal-driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals who are committed to developing their professional skills and help us build on our exceptional reputation. If your values align with ours and you are interested in joining a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential, we would love to meet you.
As an Inventory/ Warehouse Associate you will support the Inventory Management Dept. with:
· The local transportation of parts
· Ability to Receive all incoming freight accurately
· A positive attitude and willingness to follow directions and improve.
· Performing duties as assigned by the Stores Supervisor.
We would like to review your application if you have:
· Grade 12 Diploma, or equivalent
· 1-2 years of experience in a shipping, receiving or a warehouse environment
· Knowledge of courier and order management systems
· Valid Class 5 License
· Forklift experience
· The ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
· Able to lift over 50 lbs
What we offer:
· On the job training.
· Extensive benefits plan including: Life, Dental, Extended Health, Medical, Short & Long Term Disability
· Employer matching Group RRSP benefit plan
· Advancement opportunities in the company
· Annual performance and wage reviews
If you would like to have the chance to be a part of a growing team of hard-working, dedicated professionals in a dynamic organization, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply