With the growth of our organization, we are looking for a highly motivated, passionate individual to join our team. Whether you are just starting in the Transportation/ Waste Industry or you are already a successful professional driver, Pit Stop Portables is looking for you!
About Our Company
Pit Stop Portables is a fast growing Portable Toilet and Waste Management Company looking for motivated people who possess a positive attitude, passionate about providing exceptional Customer Service and is motivated to provide the “WOW” factor to our Customers and fellow Co-Workers.
We have a “Work Hard + Play Hard” attitude and welcome those individuals who employ the same and those who fit with our core values. If this is you, you need not waste any more time searching.
Pump Truck Driver
As a confident and personable individual, the pump truck driver is responsible for safely operating a heavy-duty septic/vacuum truck to perform assigned duties on designated routes. This position is responsible for efficiently servicing assigned customers, while complying with all local, provincial, and federal transportation regulations and with company policies.
What your day will look like:
· Performing Pre- and Post- trip vehicle inspections of assigned vehicle
· Operating a septic vacuum service vehicle while servicing portable toilets throughout a designated route.
· Follow routes assignments and make sound decisions on prioritizing tasks
· Ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers
· Complete all documents while checking in at the end of the shift
· Communicate with dispatch throughout the day
· Ensure that all safety policies and procedures are being followed i.e. having proper PPE, ensuring the vehicle is equipped with the proper equipment such as a dolly and straps.
· Safely operate our vehicles with a professional attitude, obey posted speed limits, and be a courteous driver
· Keep the vehicle under control at all times and reduce speed due to changes in road, weather and traffic conditions
· Report all significant events on road including but not limited to, any incidents/accidents, violations, near misses, site safety issues, etc.
What you’ll bring to the table:
· Work experience in the portable toilet or waste service industry (preferred)
· Excellent knowledge of the city and surrounding area
· Clean drivers abstract
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Class 5 drivers license (with Air Endorsement preferred)
· Clean drivers abstract (30 days or newer)
· Strong communication skills (written/verbal)
· Comes to work with the Work Hard + Play Hard attitude.
· Highly organized, detail oriented, and proactive in problem solving.
· Ability to navigate within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
· Ability to operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines.
· Competitive salary & bonus opportunity
· Comprehensive benefit package including MSP
The position is full time, with varying start times and varying days, 40 hours and seasonal overtime as we are a 7 day operation. Weekend work may involve working split shifts, depending on our customer’s time lines. The selected candidate will be required to perform physical activities (such as loading and unloading units onto trucks) and to perform at the highest level of providing Clean, Dependable Service consistently.
We thank everyone who applies; however, we will only contact those who qualify. Please send a copy of your resume and current drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org