Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Technical Sales Specialists - Wholesale Trade (6221)
NOC Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Expires in 44 days
Last Updated: 2019-11-08
Job Number: 595927
Burnaby, British Columbia
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company! However our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
The Konica Minolta sales team delivers fantastic results, but not all of our clients show up at our door. Our results are a product of the strong relationships we build with our clients, our expertise, and most of all, our passion to serve our clients the best solutions in the industry. If you are an aspiring sales professional who is influential, results-driven and goes above and beyond for your clients, consider being a part of our sales team at Konica Minolta. As an Account Executive, you will lead a territory with a list of accounts, assess your clients’ needs and develop a solution, all while building long-term relationships to achieve your quarterly sales targets.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in a B2B environment
- A university or college degree in Business is an asset
- Good understanding of PC and network concepts and the ability to apply these skills to understanding and delivering printing solutions for our clients
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions
- Strong negotiation skills to confidently and aggressively seek new business The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence
- The desire to ensure the utmost in client satisfaction
- A valid driver's license and own a vehicle
How to Apply