Salary: $14.00 - $16.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Hairstylists and Barbers (6271)
NOC Job Title: Hairdresser
Expires in 111 days
Last Updated: 2019-11-08
Job Number: 595931
130- 15299 68 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 2C1, Canada
DREAM GIRLS HAIR AND BEAUTY STUDIO LTD. is a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. Service is the heart of our business. We have over 13 years of professional experience and all the products we use are high end and high quality.
Our Salon is located at 130- 15299 68 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S2C1 and we are looking for two passionate Full-Time and Permanent Hairdresser with 1- 2 years of relevant experience to join our growing salon team as soon as possible. Selected candidate will be paid between $14.00- $16.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week. We have a team of friendly and talented stylists that we are looking to add to so if you are creative, enthusiastic and passionate about hair and the art of styling, this might be a good position for you! We encourage you to apply today!
Benefit: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for the first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Hair Stylists are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, while providing a full range of hair care services.
• Some Secondary school education is required.
• Language- English.
• Provide full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, coloring and styling.
• Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments.
• Clean and style wigs and hair pieces.
• Help Maintain adequate inventory of hair products and tools.
• Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner.
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com.
By Mail: 130- 15299 68 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S2C1.
How to Apply