Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Specialists in Human Resources (1121)
NOC Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Expires in 5 days
Last Updated: 2019-11-08
Job Number: 595935
10025 River Way
Delta, British Columbia
V4G 1M7, Canada
The Avcorp Group designs and builds major airframe structures for some of the world’s leading aircraft companies, including BAE Systems, Boeing, Bombardier, Lockheed Martin and Subaru Corporation. Avcorp Structures & Integration located in Delta British Columbia, Canada is dedicated to metallic and composite aerostructures assembly and integration; Avcorp Engineered Composites located in Burlington Ontario, Canada is dedicated to design and manufacture of composite aerostructures, and Avcorp Composite Fabrication located in Gardena California, USA has advanced composite aerostructures fabrication capabilities for composite aerostructures. The Avcorp Group, is a Canadian public company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX.“AVP”). More information is available at www.avcorp.com.
HR Generalist / Recruiter
Avcorp is currently looking to hire an up-and-coming recruiter and develop them into a seasoned HR Generalist. If you are someone looking to take the next step in your career and gain some valuable experience, look no further.
Recruitment (MAIN FOCUS)
· Full cycle recruitment including:
· Preparation and posting of job vacancies
· Collection and screening of applications
· Administering technical tests
· Conducting interviews, reference checks, drafting job offer letters
· Facilitating new hire orientations
· Analyze and determine training needs
· Manage training re-certification intervals
· Run routine training reports to ensure audit compliance
· Source and contract appropriate technical trainers as required
· Opportunity to work on exciting HR projects
Qualifications and Experience
· University degree or diploma with concentration in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
· Organizational agility, with a high level of comfort in dealing with employees at all levels
· Outstanding communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
· Able to build rapport and maintain high level of confidence and integrity at all levels of the organization.
· Excellent analytical skills and ability to work with numbers
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Excellent computer skills, in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required
· Successful candidate must be able to pass a security clearance check under CGD
Avcorp offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, while fostering equal opportunity employment. In an effort to encourage work-life balance, Avcorp staff members work a 9-day fortnight schedule, receiving every second Friday off.
How to Apply