Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Drafting Technologists and Technicians (2253)
NOC Job Title: Draftsperson
Expires in 38 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-02
Job Number: 599071
Unit102, 12940 80 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 3B2, Canada
- Prepare plans, detailed specifications and Estimate cost of projects.
- Develop detailed plans and 3-D models showing the arrangement of different parts of the models.
- Develop plans, elevations, cross-sections and detailed drawings.
- Consult with clients to determine needs, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space.
- Advise on the selection of colours of different parts of models.
- Read blueprint, schemas and drawings etc.
- Secondary school.
- 2-3 years of college program in a related field OR 3-5 years of related work experience.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Team player, Reliability, Organized, Flexibility, and Client focus.
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Adobe Photoshop; AutoCAD, and MS Office.
Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada are welcome to apply for this position.
How to Apply