IN-HOME CAREGIVER (For Child Care)
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child-Care Provider - Private Home
Expires in 115 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-02
Job Number: 599262
The Richard Family residing in Surrey, BC (152 Street area) needs help for child care. Details of the job offer are indicated herein. If interested, please send copy of résumé and references to email@example.com
Your interest is very much appreciated. However, only applicants whom we deem qualified will be contacted.
TITLE OF POSITION: In-home Caregiver (For Child Care)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time (40 hours of work per week)
WAGES AND BENEFITS: $14.50 per hour, 100% MSP and WCB Coverage
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As Soon As Possible (ASAP)
SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
· Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
· Completion of a training program in child care or a related field; OR
· Child care or household management experience;
· First Aid and CPR Certificates.
· Supervise and care for children in employer's residence;
· Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer;
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
· Tend to the emotional well-being of children;
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
· Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise;
· Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties;
· Take children to and from school and to appointments;
· Maintain a healthy environment in the home;
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
SAFETY AND SECURITY: Criminal Record Check and Medical Examination are mandatory.
ACCOMMODATION: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is not a condition of employment.
· Position is available and open to students, youth, new immigrants and matured workers;
· Work schedule and days off of employee will be arranged weekly based on the work schedule of employer.
Name of employer: Ms. Arlene Richard
Location of work: Surrey, BC (152 Street area)
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply