Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Restaurant and Food Service Managers (0631)
NOC Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Expires in 115 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-02
Job Number: 599268
Unit 3600, 4151 Hazelbridge Way
Richmond, British Columbia
V6X 4J7, Canada
Established in 2011, Manrisung Restaurant Ltd. serves Asian cuisine such as Korean Cuisine and Roasted Peking duck in Richmond, BC. We have a job opening for a Full-time Restaurant Manager who will oversee the running of the restaurant.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the restaurant to ensure efficient running;
- Set employee schedules to ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times;
- Address customer complaints, inquiries and conflicts;
- Maintain stock level for food, kitchen utensils and cleaning products; order supplies when necessary;
- Plan new restaurant menus catering to customers’ demand;
- Promote and market the restaurant; identify areas for improvement;
- Responsible for high quality hiring, training, and support of employees;
- Organize staff meetings, appraise staff performance and provide feedback;
- Manage budget and maintain minimum operational costs;
- Ensure restaurant’s compliance with sanitation and safety requirements.
- College diploma is required;
- Minimum 5 years of restaurant management experience;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate staff to achieve satisfactory results;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced dynamic environment;
- Effective coordination and organization skills;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities;
- Proven interpersonal and service skills with the ability to build relationships.
Employer: Manrisung Restaurant Ltd.
Address: Unit 3600, 4151 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond, BC V6X 4J7
Compensation: $50,960 per annum
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Contact information: by email: email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume. No Phone Calls Please. We thank you for your interest; however, please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply