Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 10
NOC Group: Licensed Practical Nurses (3233)
NOC Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.)
Expires in 84 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-02
Job Number: 599308
Surrey, British Columbia
V3S 5K7, Canada
CasaHealth - HealthLink Outreach is one branch of our multidisciplinary health care team focused on providing optimal home care and medication management. We are seeking a dedicated, creative and motivated LPN to strategize how we tell our story in the social sphere.
Competitive wage, 4 % accrued vacation, Benefits after 3 months probation, and gas allowance on top of your wage per shift.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated LPN's to join our growing healthcare team servicing Surrey, Delta, Langley and Whiterock. We are focused on improving our clients' health in the comfort of their own home and our LPN's play a vital role in ensuring the maintenance of daily care to our patients. A typical work day will involve visiting patients in their own homes to provide witnessed medication administration, injection of SC/IM meds, monitoring vitals, providing education to patients on how to self monitor conditions such as diabetes, monitoring the progress of current morbidities (i.e. cardiovascular health, mental health, pain management)
The LPNs work in conjunction with an LPN supervisor in developing and maintaining optimized care plans for patients in the community setting.
- MUST HAVE EVENING & WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
- Comfortable administering injections
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Must have your own vehicle
- Good standing with CLPNBC
- Up to date First Aid, CPR, WHIMS and Immunizations
- No experience necessary, new grads welcome to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Should be comfortable working in a private one on one setting with a patient
- LPN’s should be able to utilize their training and education to monitor patient conditions and chart/report on patient progress accordingly.
Submit your resume and cover letter to this ad, please note we will only be contacting the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply