Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers and Consultants (4163)
NOC Job Title: Business Development Officer
Expires in 115 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-03
Job Number: 599314
12431 Horseshoe Way
Richmond, British Columbia
V7A 4X6, Canada
Company Name: Green Light Supply Chain Ltd.
Job Title: Business Developer
Working Hours: 40 hour/week
Work Type: permanent and full-time
Work Location: 12431 Horseshoe Way Richmond, BC V7A 4X6
Contact Information: HR@glsc.ca
Established in 1996, Green Light Group is a team of logistics professionals dedicated to providing convenience, speed, accuracy and efficiency to our customers. We began as an owner operator business, transformed into what is now a 50 tractor/truck operation. Green Light offers extensive services catering to all transportation needs, including: container drayage, full loads and LTL shipments locally and cross-border.
We also offer load consolidation/deconsolidation, cross docking, distribution and storage in over 150,000 sq ft of sufferance bonded warehousing space, complimented by a solid local pick-up and delivery service.
1. Develop marketing survey strategies and execution plans for our company while coordinating with the management to gain the latest update on our products and service for the most accurate feedback;
2. Draft marketing team policies for reviews and follow the set rules to conduct daily tasks as well as evaluating all marketing related proposal received in office;
3. Carry out the distribution of various survey and questionnaires regarding the preference for logistics services as well as collecting the results from audience and relaying them to analysts;
4. Collaborate with the traditional and digital media to boost our company’s reputation in the local community as well as the online presence;
5. Create a profile for each demographic we have done researches on for future reference in order to provide a consistent service to certain clients and proper forecasts for future projects;
6. Aggregate and sort the feedback in order to present a comprehensive record for the analysis of the effectiveness of our advertisement campaigns;
7. Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs;
8. Create new leads for potentially more sales and work on post-sales’ follow up activities to maintain customer relationship.
1. A bachelor’s degree is required;
2. At least 5 years of marketing experience.
3. Self-motivated and results driven.
4. Sharp analytical capability, profound market insights and excellent presentation skills are great assets;
5. Outstanding capability in product promotion, relationship building, advertisement planning & contract negotiation.
How to Apply