Moving Van Driver Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Supervisors, Motor Transport and Other Ground Transit Operators (7222)
NOC Job Title: Moving Van Drivers Supervisor
Expires in 115 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-02
Job Number: 599315
3101 Panorama Ridge
Whistler, British Columbia
V0N 1B3, Canada
Title: All Time Moving & Storage Ltd.
Employer: All Time Moving & Storage Ltd.
Business Address: 3101 Panorama Ridge, Whistler, BC V0N 1B3
Location of Employment: Various locations throughout the Sea to Sky area, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and across the BC interior
Term: Full time, 30 - 40 hours/week, Permanent position
Salary: $30.00 per hour
Vacation: 2 weeks
All Time Moving & Storage Ltd. is a moving company that started out as a local Whistler business in 2005 and has grown to become an affordable and reliable moving company servicing areas in Vancouver, Vancouver Island, as well as the Sea to Sky corridor including Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and the B.C. interior. Our business address is 3101 Panorama Ridge in Whistler, British Columbia, V0N 1B3. The location of employment is 3101 Panorama Ridge in Whistler, British Columbia, V0N 1B3, but you will also be expected to work in Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and the BC interior, as necessitated by client moves.
We are looking to hire a Moving Van Driver Supervisor for an immediate start.
It is a permanent, full-time position of between 30-40 hours per week. Overtime may be required.
The salary of the position is $30.00 per hour. You will also be entitled to two weeks vacation.
The duties of the Moving Van Driver Supervisor are to:
• Supervise both the moving crews and supervisors to ensure both high quality of work and exceptional customer service;
• Perform daily Pre-Trip Inspections and log books on Commercial Vehicles in accordance with provincial regulations;
• Complete daily reports via our job management software in a timely fashion and organized manner;
• Be able to safely lead a moving crew of up to 15 laborers; and
• Provide excellent customer service at all times and represent the company in a professional manner.
• Completion of secondary education;
• Class 5 BC Driver’s License;
• 1 year experience at a moving company, including 6 months in a supervisory role;
• must be comfortable driving large commercial vehicles in winter conditions; and
• 3+ in a customer service role.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
How to Apply
Contact: Mathieu Theobald