Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Expires in 115 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-04
Job Number: 599321
Unit 8, 3671 Viking Way
Richmond, British Columbia
V6V 1N6, Canada
Assa Industrial Ltd. located at Unit 8, 3671 Viking Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1N6, has immediate vacancy for Administrative Assistant.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location of work: Unit 8, 3671 Viking Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1N6
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 35-40 hours per week.
Compensation: $24.00/ hour. Overtime at the rate of 1.5 times after 40 hours per week.
Benefits: As per BC employment standards.
· Maintain office policies and prioritize office tasks to fulfill all administrative procedures,
· Prepare correspondence, invoices, bank deposits, brochures, flyers, presentations and reports
· Organize and Schedule appointments and meetings,
· Record and prepare minutes of meetings,
· Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports,
· Resolve administrative problems and enquires,
· Handle customer enquires in prompt and friendly manner,
· Write emails and distribute all mails, correspondence, Memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Develop and maintain a filing system,
· Maintain office supplies inventories,
· Perform other administrative duties as required.
· Education: Completion of Secondary School
· Experience: Completion of college program for administrative assistant or secretary or one year of clerical experience
· Language: English
· Excellent computer skills and knowledge
· Detail oriented and well organised
· Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume at email@example.com
We thank all those who apply however only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
How to Apply