Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Restaurant and Food Service Managers (0631)
NOC Job Title: Assistant Manager, Restaurant
Expires in 76 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-06
Job Number: 600060
Unit 101, 3790 Canada Way
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5G 1G4, Canada
2764 Lougheed Hwy
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
V3B 6P2, Canada
Suter Brook Village, 400 Capilano Rd
Port Moody, British Columbia
V3H 0E1, Canada
SUBWAY Located in 7 different locations in British Columbia is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Assistant Restaurant Manager. The person should have some higher Secondary or College education along with relevant minimum 2 years of work experience and passion to
succeed in food service industry.
he person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
We pay competitive wages $24.48 per hour as per experience. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
How to Apply