Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Welders and Related Machine Operators (7265)
NOC Job Title: Welder
Expires in 77 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-10
Job Number: 600423
SUITE# 1160 570 SHERLING PLACE
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
V3B 0J6, Canada
AJR Marine Windows Inc. is looking for full-time Welder to join their team in Port Coquitlam as soon as possible.
· Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
· Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
· Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
· Operate brazing and soldering equipment
· Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
· Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program or
A combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in welding is usually required.
Salary: $28.50 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
570 Sherling Place
Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 0J6
How to Apply:
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
How to Apply