Full Time General Labourer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Other Trades Helpers and Labourers (7612)
NOC Job Title: Helper, Millwright
Expires in 52 days
Last Updated: 2019-12-13
Job Number: 601241
1-3308 Appaloosa Rd
Kelowna, British Columbia
V1V 2W5, Canada
Who we are:
Innovative Magnetic Technologies Inc. is a Kelowna based original equipment manufacturer of industrial magnetic equipment providing solutions to heavy industry around the world. IMT’s strong values and positive culture creates an environment where talented and hardworking people thrive in a safe, fun, and rewarding workplace.
In order to meet the growing demand for our products, IMT is currently looking to add a General Laborer to join our team. Can you run a forklift and other power equipment safely?
• Are you experienced working with power & hand tools?
• Do you like variety and solving problems?
• Do you have a can-do attitude and think outside the box for answers?
• Are you in good physical condition and able to work in awkward spaces?
• Able to lift 50 lbs when required?
• If you have these skills, you would be a great fit for our team!
Why Work at IMT?
• Fair pay
• Excellent safety record
• Indoor work
• On the job training
• Skilled co-workers who are willing to share knowledge
Our Ideal Candidates:
• Can work in a fast-paced environment, independently and as part of a team working efficiently to overcome challenges, keeping our products on time and budget.
• If you take pride in all aspects of you work, excellent attention to detail, reliable, and are able to interact professionally with others, we want to hear from you!
• As an employer we understand that experience is not always needed and we are committed to train the ideal candidate.
• MUST currently reside in the Kelowna area and be able to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. Please note that we will contact candidates if they are selected for an interview.
• Experience in steel fabrication and/or machining considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply